Noble Systems is a worldwide leader in providing contact center and customer relationship management systems. Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, we employ 300+ highly accomplished and energetic individuals that contribute to the overall success of the organization. As a successful growing business we have opportunities for like-minded people at all levels in the company.
Below is a list of our current openings. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Noble Systems Corporation, a worldwide leader in providing contact center solutions, has an immediate opening for a Marketing Communications Specialist. The ideal candidate is a creative, versatile writer who enjoys working independently as well as functioning as a key player on a fast-paced, deadline-driven, high-production team.
- Create and distribute press releases
- Create content for marketing collateral, including brochures, product cards, success stories, flyers, newsletters, ads, tradeshow materials, e-marketing campaigns, etc. and distribute as necessary
- Create content for company websites
- Create content and editorial information for industry and related publications
- Conduct market and competitive research
- Provide marketing support for requests received from Sales other departments
- 4-year college degree in Marketing preferred
- Minimum of 2 years related experience in marketing communications, preferably within a business-to-business technology environment
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with InDesign, Quark, SalesForce, SSA/CRM package preferred
- Well-developed writing and communication skills
- Experience in press release and marketing collateral creation, proposal development, even planning, and project management
- Graphics and layout experience a plus
Administrative Assistant – Implementation Delivery
Noble Systems - a growing company and a global leader in innovative contact center technology solutions since 1989 - is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to the Implementation Delivery Management team (Senior Vice President of Solutions and Implementations, the management team of Implementation Delivery, and the Project Managers, Implementation Planners, Implementation Engineers) as well as assist with the day-to-day functions of the Implementation Delivery Department.
- Tracking department attendance sheets
- Compiling and maintaining weekly reports
- Process Configuration Change requests
- Compose and distribute meeting minutes and follow up on action items through completion
- Create and modify existing implementation documents, policies/procedures, and forms
- Maintain resource scheduling calendar
- Coordinate travel arrangements and expense report verification
- Other administrative duties as needed
- 3-5 years administrative experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to play close attention to detail and work in fast-paced environment
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, Project)
Noble Systems Corporation, is seeking a Solutions Engineer to enhance Noble Systems' bottom line through supporting all sales and marketing functions with technical knowledge by presenting demonstrations of Noble Systems' products by direct customer contact or WebEx. Support is also provided by responding to customer requests for proposals (RFPs), request for information (RFIs) and feature requests.
- Deliver technical presentations and product demonstrations
- Achieve assigned quota targets
- Provide written assessments after meeting with prospects and clients
- Completion of System Design and Topologies for assigned clients
- Consult with NSC sales representatives on technical issues
- Provide system architectures and schematics for sales and marketing
- Work with Marketing on RFP & RFI responses and various marketing campaigns
- Perform cross-functional roles providing support to sales, engineering, manufacturing, training, project management, product management and client services
- 1-3 years of directly related technical experience
- College degree or equivalent knowledge gained through direct experience
- Strong technical aptitude with demonstrated knowledge in Telecom, Networking, Database, OS, Internet, MS Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio) and presentation skills with the ability to articulate technology concepts at all customer levels from network engineer to CIO
- Ability to provide clear, concise and accurate communication both written and oral
- Ability to quickly gain intimate knowledge of standards products and their capabilities
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Up to 30% per annum travel
CRM Web Developer
Noble Systems Corporation - a growing company and a global leader in innovative contact center technology solutions since 1989 - is looking for a Web Developer to develop and maintain Noble Systems web portals.
- Development of design overview for approval before development begins.
- Development of working web pages with real time interfaces to a variety of SQL server databases, ensuring data integrity and security is fully functional at all times.
- Provide day to day assistance for user enhancement requests and bugs.
- Review of existing web portals, in an effort to simplify the applications with the intent to try and encapsulate those portals in to the Existing Web Applications.
- 4 year degree in IT/Web Development field
- 5+ years experience developing web pages which interface with a relational database, preferably using ASP.net and html
- Working knowledge of VB , C# and php
- Crystal reports or similar reporting tool experience preferred.
- SQL and RDBMS concepts on SQL Server
- Experience with Saleslogix desirable
- Understanding of full implementation process required.
- Understanding of software development, including requirements gathering, structured coding, testing, change control and project management
- Ideal candidate must have solution architecture, design, development and support experience for global organizations.
Developers (multiple openings)
Looking for Rock Star Developers with expertise in any of the following areas:
- .NET Framework
- Call Center Application Development
Quality Assurance Engineer
Noble Systems Corporation, a leader in predictive analytics software has an immediate need for a strong Quality Assurance Engineer.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a thorough understanding of a sophisticated analytic based software application
- Develop test cases
- Execute test cases
- Investigate and document failed test cases
- Work closely and collaboratively with software developers and support engineers
- Test patches based on a set of resolved issues
- 3 years experience as a QA Engineer
- Working knowledge of XML concepts
- Experience with relational databases including ability to write basic SQL queries
- A commitment to quality and process improvement
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience testing server-side applications in Windows and Linux (or Unix) environments
- Experience with testing in a client-server environment
- Experience with TestLink (or similar)
- Experience with Source Code Control Systems (such as Subversion)
- Experience with Issue Tracking Systems (such as JIRA)
- Experience with Oracle
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with MySQL
- Familiarity with an object oriented architecture, test planning and test execution experience
- Experience testing server-side applications
- 2 years experience of level 3 support of high-performance distributed enterprise software
- Unix shell scripting
- Experience with dialer drivers and dialer integration (Cisco, Avaya, Conversations or Unison)
- Experience with Eclipse
- Experience with JUnit
Quality Assurance Engineers
Noble Systems Corporation, a worldwide leader in providing call center solutions, has immediate openings for Quality Assurance Engineers.
- Work with peers to design test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures
- Work with peers to Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine product quality or release readiness
- Install, maintain, or use software testing programs
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks
- Work with Training and Implementation Engineers on documenting and deploying new features
- Write release notes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related degree, or the equivalent experience in Software Testing
- Previous experience designing, implementing, and executing test plans
- Working knowledge of one or more automated UI testing packages and/or services (i.e., Quality Center, Quick Test Pro, Mantis)
- Working Knowledge of UNIX is required. Knowledge of Windows, Windows Server, IIS, Apache, SQL is a secondary requirement to UNIX
- Ability to follow through on multiple tasks while working under tight deadlines and pressure
- Ability to pay careful attention to details coupled with well-developed conceptual skills
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication, including the clear and logical expression of ideas. We will judge this based on your cover letter and resume
Noble Systems offers competitive salaries commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package.
Noble Systems Solutions, Inc. a leader in predictive analytics software has immediate need for a strong Java developer.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in full software development life cycle including requirements, design, development and test automation
- Work closely and collaboratively with quality assurance engineers and support engineers
- Troubleshoot and fix product issues identified internally and customer deployments
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent education and/or experience
- Minimum of 5+ years object oriented architecture, design, and development experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience with commercial Java development
- Experience with Java, JDBC, JMS, JMX, Spring, XML, Ant, JUnit and Eclipse
- Experience with .Net, ASP, C# is a plus
- Experience with agile development and continuous integration
- Experience with working on multiple concurrent product releases
- Experience with Windows , Linux, Solaris or some flavor of UNIX
- Proficiency in a variety of data structures XML, and relational databases
- Intrinsic understanding of software development life cycles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience and understanding of Service Oriented Architectures
- Experience with transactional and real-time systems
- Experience with web frameworks and web services
- Knowledge of programming techniques for handling large data sets
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Relaxed work environment
- Opportunity for you to make a huge impact to the company