Noble Systems provides contact management solutions for Educational institutions to help you manage Student accounts and services more efficiently and for less cost. Noble Systems offers powerful technology solutions for the Education industry that can help you increase your right-party contact rates and streamline the communications process. Noble’s unified solutions give you the tools to enhance the productivity of your agents, save resources, manage recruiting, and increase payments on student accounts.
Build Productivity with More Right-Party Contacts
The Noble communications platform uses one of the industry’s most advanced dialing algorithms and superior tone and voice detection to drive agent productivity rates. With 95%+ answering machine detection, and busy, no answer, and disconnect (temporary and permanent) tone recognition, your agents can reach students and prospective students more efficiently, instead of unproductive numbers. Multiple phone numbers per student, account ownership and preview dialing, and multi-line dialing also help build contact rates.
Save Agent Resources with Personalized Messaging
Outbound messaging and text-to-speech tools help ensure that agents are talking to the correct people. If the student or prospect is available, you can transfer the call to an agent; if not, leave an automated message with a return phone number. For more efficient service, the Noble Solution can be integrated with your existing appointment or account software to provide appointment details, student information, and payment options, and record contact results automatically, without requiring an agent. You can contact students and prospects with appointment reminders, payment requests, due dates, and other communications, and comply with privacy rules.
Increase Response Rates with Interactive Tools & Payment Options
Self-service menus allows students and prospects to respond immediately by selecting from a menu of options, such as to confirm or change an appointment, entering payment information, or updating account details. Or, they can choose to speak with an agent for more information.
Improve Service Levels with Effective Routing
The use of skills-based routing can increase student satisfaction by sending callers to the right agent to answer their questions.
Create a Unified Environment for All Communications
Agents can be assigned to handle both outbound and inbound calls at the same time, promoting increased efficiency. Dialing automatically adjusts to fluctuating call volumes while optimizing agent activity. Agents can work one-on-one with student and prospects on assigned accounts with Account Ownership. Email and web support help you provide completely unified contact services for multimedia channels.
Maximize Performance with the Dynamic Management Suite
Manage all of your student communication activities with our comprehensive Management Suite. Designed in a user-friendly environment, our manager tools allow users to build scripts, control center resources, monitor real-time performance, and create custom reports, without requiring high-level IT experts.
- Flexible Agent Scripting – The agent script controls how information is captured and the workflow of the complete communication process. Noble's scripting solution offers a flexible, intuitive environment and can work with your current applications.
- Multiple Numbers per Record – Noble stores multiple phone numbers per record, with a main number and alternate numbers (such as home, work, cell, etc.). You can easily create custom dialing plans to dial different numbers from the record based on the time of day.
- Multiple Dialer Modes – Predictive dialing is one of several dialer modes used in student contacts. The Noble solution provides both predictive and non-predictive dialing modes (preview, dial now, manual). You can choose the dialing mode for each individual campaign, based on program needs, and assign different dialing modes to different agent groups, if desired.
- Automated Messaging – Outbound messaging helps you increase contact rates while using agent resources more efficiently. Automated messages can be used when an answering machine is detected, leaving a call-back number for more information. Live contacts may also be directed to a pre-recorded message to help identify the right-party and to provide student self-service, with access to personalized account information or the option to speak with an agent.
- Student Contact Management – Noble's Contact Management System (CMS) helps improve agent productivity with Account Ownership. Managing specific accounts helps agents build relationships with students and increase response rates. Agents can review their work lists and select a record to view student information and account history before the call is dialed.
- Real Time Record Update – It is critical to be able to update campaigns in real-time so that students are not called inappropriately. Noble's integrated database updates records immediately as information is gathered and calls are completed. For instance, a customer who cancels or reschedules an appointment in the morning can be removed from the call list so that they will not receive a call later in the day.
- Agent Call-back – Allows agents to schedule callbacks as required, with an on-screen calendar to select specific dates and times. The callbacks can be routed to a specific agent or group of agents.
- Network Level Message Classification – Many times, students may move without updating their school contact records. The solution differentiates, identifies and categorizes each network message for every number and record dialed. All information is stored in the database so that it can be easily reported and queried to build new targeted calling lists.
- Skills-based Routing – Call routing based on agent skills can give priority to students according to proficiency level or other variables.
- Powerful Call Blending Functionality – Blending dramatically reduces the costs of maintaining two separate inbound and outbound agent groups. Agents can move fluidly between both incoming and out-dialed calls, without having to log in and out of programs between contacts.
- More right-party contacts, accomplished more efficiently at a lower cost.
- Capture, segment and analyze contact data for appropriate follow-up actions for students, prospects, and applicants.
- Seamless integration with established systems and databases.
- Manage each contact appropriately based on student account attributes or other rules and stay in compliance.
- Professional interactions, at the right time, with the right channel and appropriate data.
- Route calls to the appropriate self-service channel or agent skill group.
- Multiple channels for contact including email, fax, web, text, predictive dialers, and voice broadcasting.
- A unified inbound outbound software solution provides advanced capabilities that allow your team to manage all phases of the student communications.