Noble Systems offers powerful technology solutions for the Newspaper and Publishing industry that can help you increase your contact rates, enhance customer service, and streamline the communications process. Noble gives you the tools to expand agent productivity, use resources more effectively, gain new subscribers, manage collections, and improve your overall results.
Build Productivity with More Right-Party Contacts
The Noble communications platform uses one of the industry’s most advanced dialing algorithms and superior tone and voice detection to drive agent productivity rates. With 95%+ answering machine detection, and busy, no answer, and disconnect (temporary and permanent) tone recognition, agents receive only live parties, instead of unproductive numbers.
Increase Response Rates through Automated Messaging
Outbound messaging and text-to-speech tools help ensure that agents are talking to interested parties. If a person is interested in learning more, the call can transfer to an agent; if not, leave an automated message with a return phone number. For more efficient service, the Noble suite can integrate with your existing circulation software to provide account information and payment options, and to record results automatically, without requiring an agent.
Enable Customer Self-Service with Personalization & Interactive Tools
Automated messaging can be used to notify customers of account changes, to verify new subscriptions, and to remind them of renewal dates. Self-service menus allows customers to respond immediately by entering a credit card number on the keypad for automated processing or getting an address to mail a payment. Inbound options allow subscribers to set start/stop notifications and indicate a missed delivery -- all without requiring a live agent.
Improve Service Levels with Effective Contact Routing
The use of skills-based routing can increase your service results by routing calls based on agent skills. Sales calls can be sent to more effective closers, route calls for subscriptions and ads to different groups, or assign reps to specific accounts. Agent-specific callbacks are also supported. Digital recording tools capture orders for later verification and customers can be transferred as needed, without hanging up and dialing another number.
Create a Unified Environment for All Communications
Agents can be assigned to handle both outbound and inbound calls at the same time, promoting increased efficiency. Dialing automatically adjusts to changing call volumes while optimizing agent activity. Integration with our built in database, or with your existing systems, ensures that your customer account records are maintained with up-to-the-second accuracy. Email and web support help you provide completely unified services for multimedia channels.
Maximize Performance with the Dynamic Management Suite
Manage all of your subscription activities with our comprehensive Management Suite. Designed in a user-friendly environment, our manager tools allow users to build scripts, control center resources, monitor real-time performance, and create custom reports, without requiring high-level IT experts.
- Outbound Multi-mode Dialer, Inbound ACD, Universal Queue & Blended Contacts
- Integrated Relational Database
- Multiple Outbound/Inbound Program Management – run 1,000+ simultaneous outbound and unlimited inbound in-production campaigns simultaneously
- IVR, Text-to-Speech & Speech Recognition for Subscriber Self-Service
- Personalized Messaging for New Subscription Verifications & Renewal Notices
- Interactive Menu Options for Missed Delivery & Start/Stop Notifications
- Digital Call Recording & Speech Analytics
- Call Pacing Selection by Program with Answering Machine Detection
- Call List Management with Segmenting, De-duping and Filtering Tools
- Legislative and Do Not Call Compliance Features
- Custom Script Development and ‘On-the-fly’ Modifications with ‘Point-and-Click’ Interface
- Third-party Database, Billing & Circulation Systems Integration
- Sales Order Entry & Ad Processing
- Real-time Query-based Reporting with Customization Tools (view on-screen, print or email)
- Unified Contact Histories with Up-to-the-second Data Accuracy
- Time Tracking & Payroll Reporting
- Flexible Deployment Options for Multiple Sites and IP Architectures
- Increase Productivity with More Right-Party Contacts
- Improve Efficiency through Automated Messaging & ‘Virtual Agents’
- Enable Customer Self-Service & Save Agent Resources with Personalized Notifications & Interactive Tools
- Improve Service Levels with Effective Contact Routing
- Send Accounts to More Experienced Agents through Skills-based Routing
- Predict Sales-by-Agent using Custom Reports
- Observe Agents with Live Local and Remote Monitoring Tools & Call Recording
- Create A Unified Environment for All Outbound & Inbound Communications via Multimedia Voice, Email, & Web Services
- Maximize Performance through the Dynamic Management Suite