Fundraising organizations need easy and efficient systems to contact prospects, track pledges and manage databases. Noble Systems has a track record of helping charity and political fundraisers dramatically increase productivity and efficiency with an immediate impact on the entire organization, on specific activities and overall processes. We make the complex task of contacting fundraising prospects and tracking responses, a simple task. With our contact software system, it’s easy to track all call responses and plan appropriate follow-up campaigns to maximize fundraising.
Build Productivity with More Right-Party Contacts
The Noble communications platform uses one of the industry’s most advanced dialing algorithms and superior tone and voice detection to drive agent productivity rates. With 95%+ answering machine detection, and busy, no answer, and disconnect recognition, agents receive only live parties instead of unproductive numbers.
Increase Response Rates through Automated Messaging
Outbound messaging and text-to-speech tools help ensure that agents are talking to qualified parties. For more efficient service, the Noble suite can be integrated with your billing software or database to provide account information and payment options, and to record contact results automatically, without requiring an agent.
Enable Customer Self-Service with Personalization & Interactive Tools
Automated messaging can be used to notify donors of new contribution drive, to verify new donations, and to send renewal reminders. Self-service menus allow customers to respond immediately with automated functions, such as payment processing. Inbound options allows subscribers to make account changes -- all without requiring a live agent.
Improve Service Levels with Effective Contact Routing
The use of skills-based routing can increase your service results by routing calls based on agent skills. Assign specific agents to repeat donors, send new donors to agents with a history of more success, or route calls for new and existing accounts to different groups. Agent-specific callbacks are also supported. Digital recording tools capture orders for later verification and customers can be transferred as needed, without hanging up and dialing another number.
Create a Unified Environment for All Communications
Agents can be assigned to handle both outbound and inbound calls at the same time, promoting increased efficiency. Dialing automatically adjusts to fluctuating call volumes while optimizing agent activity. Integration with our built-in database, or with your existing systems, ensures that your donor records are maintained with up-to-the-second accuracy. Email and web support help you provide completely unified services for multimedia channels.
Maximize Performance with the Dynamic Management Suite
Manage all of your fundraising activities with our comprehensive Management Suite. Designed in a user-friendly environment, our manager tools allow users to build and change scripts, control resources, monitor real-time performance, and create custom reports, without requiring high-level IT experts.
- Multiple Dialer Modes – Several dialing modes are provided and can be selected on a campaign basis and assigned to agent groups, including Predictive, Preview, Power, Manual and Broadcast.
- Comprehensive Database and Reporting – Allows you to track pledges and performance based on multiple criteria including agent performance, campaign performance, customer history and more.
- Call Blending – A powerful call blending functionality allows agents to work both outbound donor campaigns while receiving inbound calls, without having to manually switch between programs.
- Broadcast Messaging Mode – Broadcast non-profit fundraising or political messages to groups of people and provide ability to speak with a live agent via IVR functionality.
- Built-in Digital Voice Recording – Record transactions for legal and record keeping purposes.
- Agent Call back – Follow-up appropriately on all contacts. Callbacks can be routed to individual or groups of agents.
- Multiple Channels – Including email, fax, web, text and voice broadcast.
- Unlimited ability to capture and segment contact data and analyze data for appropriate follow up actions, critical for appropriate fundraising follow-up.
- Seamless integration with existing databases and applications.
- Track pledges by agent or project in real time and through historical reports.
- Maintain historical records of pledges with the ability of displaying this data to the agent screen to leverage historical giving records.
- Interact with customers professionally, at the right time, with the right channel, with all the appropriate data.
- Deliver more agent talk time and more positive responses, every hour, every day.