Noble Systems offers powerful technology solutions for the Service Bureau industry that can help you increase your contact rates, enhance efficiencies, and streamline program management. Noble gives you the tools to expand agent productivity, use resources more effectively, make program modifications, monitor system activity, and deliver improved results for your clients.
Increase Productivity & Connect Rates with More Right-Party Contacts
The Noble communications platform uses one of the industry’s most advanced dialing algorithms and superior tone and voice detection to drive agent productivity rates. With 95%+ answering machine detection, and busy, no answer, and disconnect (temporary and permanent) tone recognition, agents receive only live parties, instead of unproductive numbers.
Create Custom Scripts & New Programs Quickly & Easily
Noble offers a graphical, point-and-click environment for creating customized agent desktops. Develop sophisticated applications, screens, and scripts from our easy-to-use GUI setup screen, without advanced programming knowledge or expensive technical assistance. The system is designed to allow you to get new programs up and running quickly, and to manage in-production programs with rapid modifications.
Help Your Clients Get More from Their Programs with Advanced Options
A full communications package includes the newest in contact center technologies. Options such as automated messaging, personalized notifications, interactive tools, and ‘virtual agents’ allow you to give your clients more functionality. These high-efficiency applications reduce the dependence on agents, lower program overhead, and let you pass the savings on to your clients, while providing improved results.
Improve Service Levels with Effective Contact & Skills Based Routing
Intelligent call routing can increase your service results by processing calls based on call criteria. Skills-based routing sends calls to agents with the best skills to handle the account. DNIS/ANI capture lets you direct calls to different agent groups for different services. Agent-specific callbacks are also supported.
Provide a Unified Environment for Blended Communications
Agents can be assigned to handle both outbound and inbound calls at the same time, promoting increased efficiency. Dialing automatically adjusts to fluctuating call volumes while optimizing agent activity. Integration with our built-in database, or with your existing systems, ensures that your customer accounts are maintained with up-to-the-second accuracy. Email and web support help you provide completely unified services for multimedia channels.
Keep Your Clients Up-to-Date with Real-Time Reports
A robust toolset for reporting on agent, group, program, and list statistics helps you direct call activities and meet business objectives. View summary and detail reports on current and historical statistics in on-screen, print, or email format. Or, export information to other packages, such as Microsoft Access and Excel, or Crystal Reports, so you can give your clients the details they need.
- Outbound Multi-mode Dialer, Inbound ACD, Universal Queue & Blended Contacts
- Integrated Relational Database with Unified Contact Histories and Up-to-the-second Accuracy
- Multiple Outbound/Inbound Program Management – run 1,000+ simultaneous outbound and unlimited inbound in-production campaigns simultaneously
- IVR, Automated Messaging, Text-to-Speech & Speech Recognition
- Digital Call Recording & Speech Analytics
- Call Pacing Selection by Program
- Answering Machine Detection
- Skills-Based Routing
- Call List Management with Segmenting, De-duping and Filtering Tools
- Legislative and Do Not Call Compliance Features
- Custom Script Development and ‘On-the-fly’ Modifications with ‘Point-and-Click’ Interface
- Real-time Query-based Reporting with Customization Tools (view on-screen, print or email)
- Flexible Reporting and Monitoring Features for Client Access to View Performance and Results
- Time Tracking & Payroll Reporting
- Increase Productivity & Connect Rates with More Right-Party Contacts
- Manage Multiple Programs Simultaneously, with Different Pacing, Lines, Scripts, Agents, Lists, & Data Capture Selections for Each Program
- Build Efficiency through Universal Agents & Blended Inbound & Outbound Stations for Voice, Email & Web
- Control Dialing Activities with 5 Separate & Distinct Pacing Methods, including FTC Compliance Settings
- Offer Advanced Options such as Personalized Notifications, Interactive Tools, Automated Messaging, Remote Users, VOIP, & ‘Virtual Agents’
- Improve Service Levels with Effective Call Routing, including Skills-Based Routing
- Customize Scripts & Manage Changes with Point-and-Click Script and Campaign Building
- Manage Program Modifications through ‘On-the-fly’ Changes, without Agent or System Downtime
- Keep Your Clients Informed with Accurate Data, Agent Monitoring, & On-Demand Real-Time Reporting
- Create A Unified Environment for All Outbound & Inbound Communications via Multimedia Voice, Email, & Web Services
- Maximize Performance through the Dynamic Management Suite