The Noble Cloud Solution is a unified Contact Center platform for enterprise environments. Noble’s unique single-code base offering delivers the same range of features and functionality regardless of deployment model, whether in the cloud, on-premise, or in a hybrid cloud/premise configuration.
Our resilient architectures offer industry-leading reliability and performance in a secure environment. Noble Cloud users enjoy the dependability of 99.9999%+ uptime (six-nines) in our PCI Compliant and SOC-Certified datacenters.
Cloud solutions offer an attractive alternative for companies that are looking to reduce costs and ‘future-proof’ their technology platforms. In addition to the financial benefits of moving costs from capital to operating expenses, the cloud model delivers a range of advantages, including:
- Smaller footprint and reduced requirements for ongoing hardware maintenance
- Flexibility, scalability, and business dexterity
- Faster deployment and responsiveness to changing needs for increased business value
- Ease of support for distributed sites and remote agents
Noble’s Cloud solutions meet the most rigorous of enterprise requirements: security, functionality, continuity, and control. From a cost position, our full-suite cloud solutions deliver greater total cost of ownership (TCO) savings than stand-alone best-of-breed solutions. The ability to choose from our mix of cloud, premise, and hybrid options gives our users increased flexibility and integration and easy transition paths for enterprises that do not want to be locked in to one model or the other.
The Noble platform includes our award-winning tools, built upon more than a quarter of a century of customer contact technology experience. Our Harmony manager portal provides complete routing and contact control, while the Composer agent desktop streamlines workflows and improves the agent experience. You’ll also get our patented tools for managing regulatory compliance, including wireless calling and do not contact restrictions.
Noble’s cloud suite is the most feature-rich suite available for mid-market and enterprise clients, providing omnichannel customer contact management with powerful QM, IVR and messaging, WEM, analytics and strategy planning features, and real-time reporting to offer a complete end-to-end solution for total control of voice and non-voice contacts.
Do More with Noble Cloud:
Develop sophisticated applications, screens, and scripts as needed with our intuitive desktop design tools. Our point-and-click environment helps you build customized workflows without advanced programming knowledge or expensive technical assistance.
- Get the power of a full-featured omnichannel contact center management for outbound dialing, inbound routing, contact blending, IVR, call recording, real-time monitoring, system integration, workforce management, results reporting, and more
- Create workflows and programs based on your business needs and rules with our flexible Campaign Management tools and customizable Agent Desktops
- Deploy new programs quickly with intuitive setup tools and wizards that are easy to learn and use
- Eliminate on-site hardware requirements and reduce IT maintenance issues while supporting critical operational needs, including Disaster Recovery and Geographic DR options
- Maximize ROI by replacing expensive upfront costs with a monthly ‘pay as you go' model based on your system use and activity
- Reduce annual maintenance commitments and costly equipment upgrades
- Leverage your workforce more effectively, no matter where they are located, with remote and at-home agent support
- Scale the system up and down as your needs change, managing your workforce expense to meet your business needs with Elastic Capacity flexible growth options
- Select the deployment configuration that best meets your financial and operational needs – choose from full cloud or full premise, or combine cloud and premise into a flexible, unified platform
Scalable Solutions Support Your Workforce Needs:
Scale your operations to meet your changing needs. From adding seasonal employees to handle volume spikes to growing your permanent workforce, Noble makes it easy to add or remove agents based on your business requirements. Wherever your employees are located – on-site, at a remote office, or working from home – Noble connects them all with our intelligent networks. And, our unique cloud system design allows you to easily migrate your cloud solution to a premise-based platform, with very little downtime and no retraining requirements, should your business and financial strategies change.
Improve Your ROI and Eliminate Hardware Maintenance Expenses:
Noble's cloud model gives you access to the latest in contact technologies without requiring you to make an investment in expensive hardware to support the contact center telephony. We manage and maintain the infrastructure at our secure facilities, limiting your equipment risk and expense. Instead of undertaking a large upfront capital expense, Noble Cloud allows you to manage your communication programs as an operating expense. You pay for the services you use on a monthly basis, spreading the expenditures into a predictable, budgetable item.