Noble Recorder allows you to record agent audio and screens for easy retrieval and playback to help you meet Quality Assurance, Compliance, Sales Verification and Training needs. Recorder organizes files for convenient storage and gives you the ability to retrieve a digitized, high-quality online record within seconds – and an archived record within minutes. You save administrative time by simply keying in a log number for instant playback. You can even give your clients their own log numbers so they can dial in and listen to their program call recordings on their own, using interactive voice response tools, without the assistance of an agent.
Minimize Wrap Time & Improve Call Recording Accuracy
Digital recording reduces agent 'wrap time', so agents can move on to other calls immediately. The Noble Recorder option also removes the potential for human recording errors, such as incorrect tape labeling and failure to turn the call recorder on or off by automatically starting and stopping recordings and assigning log numbers for storage.
Reduce Operating Expenses
Eliminate the time and administrative costs of filing and maintaining audiotapes and recorders with Recorder. Instant online retrieval further extends your time and money savings with a streamlined process - paper documentation and tape shuffling is unnecessary. Recorder also allows you to perform verifications in-house, with immediate access to
Protect Your Business & Your Transactions
Recording transactions protect your company and your clients. Whether required by law or corporate policy, files can be reviewed instantly with the customer to verify what was said. Recorder keeps a verbatim record that can be used to resolve conflicts and clarify possible confusion. When used with Speech Analytics, Call Recording also allows you to identify trends and improve customer service.
Create Quality Management Programs for Added Quality Assurance
The Expanded Noble QA functions work with Recorder to help you build quality management programs to review and score agent interactions and view screens and agent movements to improve workflow. QA Agents can be assigned to any station, or stations can be setup as dedicated QA stations in high-production environments. QA agents can see the data recorded during a call, as well as listen to the call recording. Recordings can be reviewed automatically for quality scoring, based on user-defined sampling criteria. QA scoring results are reported automatically to managers.
- Digital Storage for Quality Playback
- Fast Forward, Rewind, & Unlimited or Defined Playback Functions
- Instant Access & Retrieval
- Internal / External Record Retrieval
- Supervisor Monitoring (including via Remote Access)
- Record Security
- Optional Voice & Video Archival Servers for Expanded Storage
- Historical File Maintenance / DAT Tape Archival Capacity
- File Protection with Back-up Options
- Add-On Quality Management – Options for automated review by QA Agents based on user-defined sample criteria, dedicated or flexible QA stations, review transactions for both voice and data, QA result codes for call scoring, monitoring results automatically sent to managers