Noble Systems offers powerful technology solutions for Appointment Setting programs that can help you increase your contact rates, enhance efficiencies, and streamline program management. Noble gives you the tools to expand agent productivity, use resources more effectively, view list and campaign performance, monitor system activity, and deliver improved results.
Our Appointment Setting users enjoy the advantages of Noble Systems' advanced features that meet the specific needs for scheduling sales and service appointments. You will be able to improve list penetration and make more contacts, efficiently manage inbound requests, create and modify campaigns and scripts, and capture new appointment information quickly with our advanced tools for Predictive Dialing, Inbound Blending, Appointment Calendars, Digital Recording, Custom Scripting, List Management, IVR & Outbound Messaging, Software Integration, and more.
- Predictive Dialing with 8 call pacing selections and busy, no answer and answering machine screening to make more presentations per hour
- Integrated ACD with intelligent call routing for inbound calls
- Flexible Appointment Setting calendars to show availability by office location, sequential or split shifts, and zip codes
- IVR and Outbound Messaging tools to setup and deploy automated campaigns for appointment confirmations and reminders with “press to talk” features
- Digital Recording to confirm appointments and lead information and to track quality and compliance
- Hot & Warm Call Transfers for passing qualified appointments for confirmation to reduce “drops”
- Custom Script Building with Data Capture fields for entering new lead and appointment information with on-the-fly script changes
- Real-time List Management to view performance and penetration, import new lists, and add or remove records
- Integration to external databases and flexible list formatting for exports to .xls, .csv, and more
- Integration to the Salesforce.com platform (the world’s leading enterprise cloud computing and CRM platform)