Noble Systems offers powerful technology solutions for Customer Service programs that can help you decrease dropped calls, improve first-call resolutions, enhance efficiencies, and streamline program management. Noble gives you the tools to expand agent productivity, use resources more effectively, monitor agent and system activity, and deliver improved results.
Our Customer Service users enjoy the advantages of Noble Systems' advanced features for managing inbound and outbound customer calls. You will be able to improve list penetration and make more contacts, create and modify campaigns and surveys, and capture new information quickly with our advanced tools for Inbound & Outbound Call Blending, Skills-based Routing, IVR & Outbound Messaging, Emails, Digital Recording, Custom Scripting, Speech Analytics, Software Integration, and more.
- Blended Agents can make outbound calls when inbound call volumes are lower for improved productivity
- Intelligent Call Routing helps ensure that customers get to the best agent to serve their needs based on DNIS/ANI results, menu selections, or skills-based routing to improve first-call resolution (FCR)
- IVR programs support customer self-service for account information and requests, with a “press to talk” option
- Automated outbound messaging programs to confirm customer events, account changes, service reminders, and more
- Digital Recording for quality assurance and legislative compliance
- Email integration allows agents to receive and reply to customer emails within the universal queue, so that emails are handled as efficiently as phone calls
- User-defined searches of customer conversations to identify and analyze trends and potential issues for increased FCR
- Customized Agent Desktops to streamline processes and provide access to customer account information through external database integration